Avid Titanium Ball Stud Conversion for the Awesomatix A800 includes 18 pieces is developed to minimize weight without sacrificing strength. It does require you to get 4.9mm ballcups from either Xray or ARC.
- Requires new 4.9mm ballcups from Xray (XRA302665) or ARC (R10114A).
- It is recommended to use all new plastics when switching ball stud brands but isn't necessary. Just be cautious when installing to make sure you don't over tighten them.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- Broached with a 2mm allen head on top of the ball for easy removal.
- 40% lighter than the kit steel ball studs.
- Each kit includes 20 Titanium Ball Studs.
- (1) 4.9x5mm | (Steering Rack)
- (6) 4.9x6mm | (Inner/Outer Front Toe link, Rear Inner Toe Link)
- (11) 4.9x8mm | (Front/Rear Inner Upper Arm, Rear Outer Toe Link, & Servo Arm)