The Xray T4 '16 Aluminum Chassis is loaded with several unique features that we developed through the '15. We recommend using this chassis to increase performance on high to medium bite conditions.
7075-T6 (2mm) Aluminum anodized black, Avid logo laser etched, and silver edge highlights on both sides.
Cutouts added and existing diff cutouts enlarged to reduce weight and increase flex while being thoughtful to keep enough material on the sides for your speedo to hold with servo tape.
Battery tape on the bottom of the chassis has a cutout slot so it doesn't interfere with ride height checks or drag on track.
Motor pocket width is decreased and is double pocketed to keep as much strength possible.
Motor mount flex control hole as been modified with a large bevel on top of chassis to prevent the screw head from hitting chassis.
2mm thickness allows for lower CG and ability to lower roll centers more than stock.
Chassis shape is smoothed to keep droop screw platforms from digging into the track during hard cornering.
Chassis narrowed to 82mm allowing the chassis to roll deeper through a corner.
Recommend for use on high to medium bite conditions.
The chassis was developed in conjunction with our 1.5mm Hard TD for high bite conditions and our 1.5mm Soft TD for green layouts or dusty conditions.
- Robbie Dodge | Xray T4'16 | Snowbirds | Carpet, 17.5, High Traction
- Sam Isaac | Xray T4'16 | USIC | Carpet, 17.5, High Traction
- Adam Brown | Xray T4'15 | MHIC | Carpet, 13.5/17.5, High Traction
- Eric Anderson | Xray T4'15 | AOC RD.1 | Carpet, 17.5, High Traction
- Robbie Dodge | Xray T4'15 | Base Setup | Carpet, 17.5, High Traction
- Robbie Dodge | Xray T4'15 | Base Setup | Carpet, 13.5, High Traction
- Art Scrimo | Xray T4'15 | 5280 | Carpet, 17.5, High Traction