The Xray T4 '14 2mm Hard chassis is made from 100% premium carbon fiber which utilizes a varying angle layup to provide an uncanny resistance to flexing / twisting. It is noticeably stiffer than a 2.25mm chassis that comes with touring car kits today. We recommend using this chassis to increase performance on medium to high bite track conditions.
- 100% Premium carbon fiber with a varying angle layup to increase stiffness.
- Cut with layup angles balanced left and right to insure equal twisting resistance side to side.
- 2mm thickness allows for lower CG and ability to lower roll centers more than stock.
- Chassis shape is smoothed to keep droop screw platforms from digging into the track during hard cornering.
- Chassis narrowed to 84mm allowing the chassis to roll deeper through a corner.
- Includes holes for the soon to be released ARS system.
- Recommend for use on medium to high bite conditions.