AVID RC8.2 Aluminum Servo Saver Arm is designed to eliminate flex in the steering system as well as add a second element of safety to prevent your steering linkage from coming loose in a race.
- Machined from billet aluminum then black anodized.
- Direct replacement for kit supplied plastic part.
- Rigid design won"t twist or deflect during hard cornering.
- Jam nut design with M3 threaded arm. The lower nut acts as a jam nut to stop the steering linkage from coming loose in long mains.
- Slightly longer than standard to give additional throw without clearance issues.
- Each package includes 1 black anodized aluminum servo saver arm and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.
- Material: Billet 6061-T6
- Weight: 7.0g (Stock RC8 Servo Arm: 3.3g)
- UPC: 818021010164