Avid Titanium Pivot Balls are M3 threaded with a 3mm hex on the end for easy installment. Racers like to use these in order to remove the weight up high for a lower CG due to the stock kits typically supplying steel balls. These come in at 0.36g/ea where stock Xray steel balls are 0.70g/ea.
- T4 '17, '16, '15, and '14
- X12 '16, '15 and '14
- X1 '16 and '15
- X10 '16 and '15
- NT1 '15 and '14
- RX8 '14
- S411 4.0, 3.0, and 2.0 Eryx
- Hot Bodies
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- Broached with a 3mm allen head on outer side for easy installation and removal.
- 40% lighter than the kit steel ball studs.
- Includes 4 pivot balls, 1 doodad container, and 1 Avid mini-decal.